Briefly,

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 21, 2007

    Day 3

    my roommate is in portugal for 8 days. having the place to myself for an extended period of time excited me.
    --
    DAY 1: walked into the apartment after work and stripped my clothes off right in the living room. left some dishes on the coffee table and kitchen counter.
    DAY 2: hogged all the bathroom surfaces, walked around naked.
    DAY 3: oppressive loneliness sets in. it would appear that accumulated hours upon hours of non-human interactions have got me down. this city and my current routine probably serve to magnify these feelings.
    --
    the affect of a roommate is now apparent and fully appreciated.

    1 comment:

    Animo Forest said...

    but doesn't that mean then that my roommate just serves as a distraction from my inner self? and that i should seek such solitude so that i may face it, process it, and move on?