Briefly,

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 5, 2007

    Addendum - Cancer or VA Tech

    I thought it went without saying that I found what I was looking for when I called my parents seeking their comfort. Feedback I have received from you faithful readers, however, suggests otherwise. Thus, know this: my parents have made me feel a lot better about my job, both during that initial conversation wherein I spilled the beans and in subsequent conversations.
    --
    My father, in particular, has given me tremendous advice, including such various and sundry anecdotes as: (1) his trials and tribulations on the rugby team that practiced 7 days/week come rain, sleet, hail, snow, or suffocating humidity and (2) the shaolin temple for disciples of kung fu.
    --
    I love my parents and their vivid responses to my life.

    No comments: