Briefly,

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 5, 2007

    omg! rsi.

    my right arm and shoulder are totally jacked. while the boss was out, i did a mountain of editing. this means extended hunching over a pile of papers while henpecking for missing italics, (supposedly) unnecessary uses of the words "which" and "since," and (supposedly) incorrect comma usage, while also inserting (supposedly) correct commas and (supposedly) correct uses of the word "that."
    --
    i now have repetitive stress injury (RSI). google confirmed it. i can't lift my head up after lying prostrate, my right arm tingles, and the back of my armpit twangs with pain when i press on it. wikipedia tells me that stress and unsupportive colleagues in the office can exacerbate the condition. poop.

    No comments: