Briefly,

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 2, 2007

    To Do (Long-Run)

    There are some things I keep thinking about doing that I cannot forget about. To help me remember to look into them, I'm recording them here.
    1. relocating to that beachy area of Thailand that it was said I would enjoy (I think b/c language issues + __?? + low cost of living) - but med care, etc. (Mark)
    2. relocating to India (e.g., Banjara Hills) - but how sustain self, not lose mind, etc.?
    3. living full-time in an RV - ask Ruthie about boatlife b/c is very similar (small space, community); sewage situation; storage
    4. horse as primary means of transport ($200/month to maintain or was it $2k/yr?) (Dead Broke horse farm)
    5. commune - but what members + cult problems
    6. house of extended family/ies (Tom Cruise allegedly, ancient times)
    7. move to Hudson, NY
    8. Gozo, Malta

    No comments: