Briefly,

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 5, 2008

    Dairy Diary

    My loss is your gain!

    I ate 2-goblets worth of chocolate pudding in a hurry today, only to find myself, 30 minutes later, shuttling back and forth between the bathroom and my office for the next 2 hours in a cold sweat. At times, I was in the stall so long that the motion-sensor lights shut off, forgetting all about the presence of my sentient being. I haven't jacked my system up like that in a while.

    I must admit--at first, I thought it might have been that old mushy salmon I ate for lunch.
    What was I thinking?! It was so obviously the chocolate pudding. And so arrives the debut of . . .

    Dairy Diary: Triggers for Toilet Time in the Dark

    Entry 1: loads of chocolate pudding eaten quickly in one sitting.

    And just because I want to add a "homeless" tag to this entry, I pose the following rumination: what do homeless people do when they get diarrhea? Surely they get sick all of the time eating food out of the garbage. Is the sidewalk the answer? Aside: Now that I'm a dog-owner, I realize how easily a plastic bag can turn into a portable toilet. If/when I am homeless, I plan to excrete my solid waste into plastic bags.

    No comments: