Briefly,

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 24, 2008

    10-year replacement cycle

    it seems that several of my major belongings are all coming due for replacement at the same time.

    because my mind is boggled and blown by how much of my stuff has literally deteriorated or been used up, i'm going to keep an ongoing list here:

    1. sneakers for the exercise
    2. digital camera
    3. computer
    4. summer sandals/flip flops
    5. summer dresses
    6. nightclothes
    7. casual belts
    8. casual bags
    9. eyeglasses
    10. exercise clothes
    11. pants to kick around in
    12. casual summer shirts
    13. nasty t-shirts

    do you know how long it took me to build a decent nasty t-shirt collection?!

    update (7/30/08):

    1. down comforter
    2. jeans

    update (9/5/08):

    1. carry-on suitcase
    2. weekender shoulder luggage
    update (3/18/09):
    1. got a digital camera (thanks!)
    2. got a down comforter

    1 comment:

    tevan said...

    it must have taken you a while to build your nasty t-shirt collection because it's quite large.

    however, for all I know you could have been building a classy t-shirt collection that you instantly made nasty with a pair of scissors applied to the necks of your t-shirts.

    in summary, and to answer your question: no, I don't know how long it took you to build a decent nasty t-shirt collection. but I have my guesses.