Briefly,

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 28, 2010

    A new old leaf



    It's a new decade, for both me and the Gregorian calendar. Whether it be developmental, chronological, or sheer serendipity, a new leaf has most certainly been overturned at this stage of my life cycle. I've freed myself of the capitalist prison where so many evolved thoughts, vivid dreams, and loud laughs have no place to flourish. The proletariat is just no place for someone who has no respect for the bourgeoisie.

    Regrets are for the weak, which I can be sometimes. I regret that my internal fearmaster told me that I have to enter a capitalist prison in order to be able to disclaim it, my intuitive knowledge being insufficient to justify my disparagement of such things. I can see the logic (how many stalks of empty bamboo can one person be, lol?!), but it's been a grueling and painful ride indeed.

    Whew. Thank goodness for new leaves.

    No comments: